In this captivating episode, I had the pleasure of chatting with Nick Hutchison, the author of "Rise of the Reader" and founder of Bookthinkers. We explored the transformative power of books, the importance of implementing knowledge, and strategies for making time to read. Tune in for practical insights and custom book recommendations to enhance personal growth. Connect with Nick on Instagram (@Bookthinkers) to dive deeper into his valuable work. Get ready for a thought-provoking conversation that will inspire you to unlock your full potential through the pages of life-changing books.
- Virginia interviews Nick Hutchison, founder of Bookthinkers
- Nick's passion for personal development and using books to improve his life
- Extracting practical takeaways from renowned authors on Nick's podcast
- Implementing what you learn from books, rather than just reading a high number
- Importance of setting goals, taking action, and the "rule of 100" in reading
00:01:52 How did you get to where you are?
00:03:52 So a book that you stop reading because you feel like you've implemented enough, how far through has the shortest book been?
00:06:35 How do you find time to do all of this?
00:08:21 Have you made your mama proud by reading turning into a reader?
00:10:16 So how do you get in front of those people? Is it the same principles with both audiences or avatars?
00:11:32 How do you get in front of the readers?
00:12:43 Do you have a team that also helps review books then, or are you kind of expected to do all that?
00:13:27 What genres do you tend to read and then share about?
00:14:33 Have you read Aristotle?
00:15:35 What are some big goals that you're looking to achieve in the next year or two?
00:17:03 What was the best advice that you've ever received.
00:18:06 What's the best advice you've ever given?
00:21:24 So you have read all of these different views and concepts and stuff like that, and some of them must have conflicted with each other. How do you go about sorting that out?
00:23:21 I appreciate you being with us today, Nick. Is there anything that we haven't touched on that you would like to talk about?
- Buy the book on Amazon:
- Learn more about Nick: www.nickhutch.com
- Learn more about BookThinkers: www.bookthinkers.com
- Personalized Book recommendation: DM Nick at
Funnel & Visibility Specialist
Distinct Digital Marketing
Book a Free Call http://bit.ly/DDMBookACallEC