Looking for ways to take control of your financial future? Look no further than the Entrepreneur Conundrum podcast! In this episode, financial planner and author Mark Willis shares his expertise on creating wealth and predictability through tax-efficient financial solutions. He emphasizes the importance of thinking differently about money, the economy, and the future to meet financial objectives, and offers real-world advice for building a more secure financial future. With a focus on alternative financial strategies and the importance of targeting the right audience through various mediums such as podcasts, LinkedIn, YouTube channels, blogs and books, Willis helps individuals achieve financial certainty and control through real estate investing and entrepreneurship. Whether you are a business owner looking to scale and leverage or an individual looking to create passive income, this episode is a must-listen. Take charge of your money and achieve your dreams with the guidance of financial expert Mark Willis. Listen now to gain clarity on personal goals and next steps to create wealth and achieve your dreams!
- The guest is Mark Willis, a certified financial planner and owner of Lake Growth Financial Services.
- Willis helps individuals create wealth and predictability through tax-efficient financial solutions.
- He emphasizes the importance of thinking differently about money, the economy, and the future to meet financial objectives.
- Willis shares his personal experience with student loan debt and his entrance into the financial universe after hearing a devastating conversation between a CPA and her clients during the 2008 financial crisis.
- He focuses on helping people achieve financial certainty and control, particularly through real estate investing and entrepreneurship.
- Willis believes in the power of teaching others to solidify their own learning, and his ideal clients are individuals who want to take control of their financial futures.
- He discusses alternative financial strategies and emphasizes the importance of targeting the right audience through various mediums such as podcasts, LinkedIn, YouTube channels, blogs, and books.
- Willis aims to expand his firm and have more professionals carry out reasonable financial planning conversations, with the ultimate goal of having more people in complete control of their financial future.
- He recommends exploring other financial tools besides traditional retirement accounts such as 401Ks, IRAs, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, index funds, and ETFs.
- Willis advises individuals to take charge of their money and have a plan for every dollar to create wealth and achieve their dreams.
Virginia Purnell 00:01:22 How did you kind of get to where you are today? Are you still what you did in college?
Virginia Purnell 00:03:23 So how long have you been a financial planner?
Virginia Purnell 00:05:17 Do you help businesses too, or is it more just on the personal side?
Virginia Purnell 00:06:00 Who would be your ideal client, would you say then?
Virginia Purnell 00:07:07 So how do you get in front of those people?
Virginia Purnell 00:09:19 So what are some goals that you're working on in the next year or two?
Virginia Purnell 00:12:01 So do you do group sessions or more?
Virginia Purnell 00:13:15 Do you feel like there's, like, a roadblock at all? Or what would you say is your number one roadblock that's maybe stopping you from reaching your big goal?
Virginia Purnell 00:14:43 What's the best advice that you have ever received?
Virginia Purnell 00:16:43 What do you think the best advice that you've ever given is?
Virginia Purnell 00:22:51 So do you help people in Canada, too, or just more in the US?
Virginia Purnell 00:23:34 Is there anything that we haven't talked about yet that you would like to share with us?
Lake Growth Financial Services:
Lake Growth – Financial Services
Not Your Average Financial Podcast:
Not Your Average Financial Podcast™
Not Your Average Financial Podcast
Funnel & Visibility Specialist
Distinct Digital Marketing
Book a Free Call http://bit.ly/DDMBookACallEC